Baxter St at CCNY is committed to the safety of our community & staff. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation very carefully day-to-day. In order to create a safe and comfortable space for or staff and visitors, we are implementing the following measures and hope that you will also abide by these steps to ensure that our community is as safe and healthy as possible.
Our staff is fully vaccinated, and starting September 8th, Baxter St at CCNY is required to obtain proof of COVID-19 vaccination for those visiting the gallery as part of the new Key to NYC requirement. Please be prepared to show proof of vaccination upon entry. Proof of vaccination may include: NYC COVID Safe App, Excelsior Pass, a CDC Vaccination Card (or photo), NYC Vaccination Record, or an official immunization record from outside NYC or the U.S.
Masks or face coverings are mandatory upon entry regardless of vaccination status, and must be worn at all times. Hand sanitizer and extra masks will be available. If you think you have a fever, have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or have had close contact with anyone who is confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19, please don’t visit the gallery.
Baxter St Health Screening & Standards
Baxter St at CCNY employees are asked NOT to come to work if they:
• Test positive or suspect exposure or a COVID-19 diagnosis for themselves or a household member.
• Have experienced a fever in the past 48 hours.
• Are experiencing two or more symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19 other than fever that cannot be attributed to a preexisting condition or injury (cough, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, loss of taste or smell, muscle or body aches, etc.).
• Have been notified of exposure to COVID-19 and are under a mandatory quarantine period as instructed by a State or local Health Department.
We require the same of visitors and ask that you please not visit our gallery if any of the above apply to you or someone in your household. If necessary, we would be happy to reschedule your visit.
Baxter St General COVID-19 Policy
• Baxter St staff are required to wash or sanitize hands between interactions with any visitors.
• All common areas at Baxter St including door knobs, railings, surfaces, etc. are cleaned and sanitized each day.